Responsible entity for the processing of your personal data:
well be management ag, Kirchstrasse 1, 9490 Vaduz/Liechtenstein
If you have any concerns about data protection, you can also contact our data protection officer, Thomas Uhlmann:
well be management ag, Data Protection Officer, Thomas Uhlmann, Kirchstrasse 1, 9490 Vaduz/Liechtenstein
§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Responsible according to Art. 4 para. 7 EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DS-GVO) is Thomas Uhlmann, 15, Avenue J. F. Kennedy, 1855 Luxembourg, e-mail address: email@example.com.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide us with (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We will delete the data that arises in this context after it is no longer required to be stored or restrict processing if there are legal storage obligations.
(4) If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes. In doing so, we will also specify the criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights against us with regard to your personal data:
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or deletion,
- Right to restrict processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to transfer of data.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data while visiting our website
(1) With the exception of the "WELL BE FUND", i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we do not collect any personal data when using the website for purely informational purposes.
(2) The provider of the website automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. This information is also used to display our website and to guarantee stability and security. The access data includes (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Contents of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred in each case
- Website or name of the provider from whom the request originates
- Referrer URL (the URL referring to our website, e.g. Google Search)
- Notification of successful retrieval
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(3) We reserve the right to subsequently check the log data if there is a justified suspicion of illegal use based on concrete indications.
(5) In connection with your use of our website for the "WELL BE FUND" section, you provide your personal data to the extent that you must identify yourself as a so-called "qualified investor". In this respect, reference is made to the following § 4.
§ 4 Further functions of our website in connection with the section "WELL BE FUND".
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, the "WELL BE FUND" area requires that you provide personal data as well as other data that we use to comply with statutory regulations and to which the aforementioned data processing policies apply.
(2) Your personal data according to paragraph 1 can be used by us for advertising purposes.
(3) To a certain extent we use external service providers to process your data. These are carefully selected and contracted by us, are bound by our instructions and are inspected regularly.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you separately about the consequences of this situation. § Section 1 paragraph 4 shall apply accordingly.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) You may object to the processing of your personal data insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on a necessary weighing of interests. A weighing of interests takes place if the processing of your personal data is in particular not necessary for the fulfillment of a contract with you. In the event of such an objection, we request you explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have carried out. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out our compelling reasons worthy of protection based on which we could continue the processing.
(3) You can of course object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your advertising objection under the following contact data: Thomas Uhlmann, 15, Avenue J. F. Kennedy, 1855 Luxembourg, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org